Sunday, August 14, 2011

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall

Tomorrow Cole, Faith, Tyler and Julia will be starting school.  We had an exciting last weekend of summer.  We traveled to Texarkana to help their cousin Marci celebrate her pizza birthday party!  Fusion Youth had their 1 year anniversary and so lucky to be able to attend that.  Then some of the kiddos ventured to their cousin Owen's birthday party and caught crawdad's! All backpacks are together, lunches made, clothes set out, and everyone was asleep by 8:45.  That is called team work!  I can absolutely say 100% I love my life.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  Putting the babies to bed and the "Bye Oh Baby" song they love me to sing to them, to the sweet prayers, the I love you's, big hugs and kisses.  It saddens me when they wake up in the morning they are all one day older.  Tyler will be starting his Freshman year and working hard in football.  I am so proud of him because I watch him interact with his friends and people at youth when he doesn't realize.  The way he is so friendly with everyone and will do just about anything to get a laugh from someone.  Julia, big 6th grade....She is going through the change of wearing makeup, fixing her hair all up and slowly becoming a teenager.  She is so beautiful.  Cole, our big 4th grader!  He will playing his first year of tackle football and is super excited!  He is such an affectionate little guy.  He would let me hug and kiss on him all day if I wanted.  I am going to miss that when he gets "too cool" for that.  Faith, the big kindergarten girl!!  She is 100% ready.  She is ready to meet her new friends and play on the playground and even ride the bus!!  We are going to wait on that for a bit though.  I love each and every one of my children so much.  I thank God every night for a wonderful husband, and these precious gifts to raise for Him.  I will keep you posted and post pics tomorrow after the first day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment